Here we share one of our favorite hot dog recipes in the world at the moment.
Enjoy at home the best what Rippers has to offer:
So the other day we got an email stating that we have been unfair towards fast food because we only promote healthy food (that’s true!). The sender of that email wanted us to have recipes for “cheat days.” Hey, you. Yes, you! Your wish has been granted.
I love this recipe of hot-dogs for several reasons. Firstly, it has chicken. Secondly, it is super crunchy. Thirdly, it has amazing onions. Enough said. It goes well with tea and kids love it as well. You can eat it once in two weeks if you are really health conscious. We accept suggestions like donations so feel free to drop one.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 4 hot-dog buns
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Lettuce leaves as preferred
- Tomato slices as preferred
- Oil for frying
- 1 medium sized onion
- Ketchup to serve
- Fries to serve
- Firstly, take the two chicken breasts and cut them lengthwise.
- After that you need to marinate the chicken for 15 minutes with salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard powder.
- Mix milk and egg together and coat the chicken with the mixture. Then coat them in breadcrumbs and then coat them again in the mixture. In the end coat them in crushed cornflakes and then deep fry the chicken strips.
- Toast the buns and spread butter on them.
- Split the hot dog buns and toast them and apply butter.
- Slice the onions and fry them in soya sauce.
- Take the buttered up bun and add lettuce, tomato, onions and your zinger chicken inside it.
- Serve it with ketchup and fries.
Delicious is an understatement!!!!